[hylafax-users] Incomplete fax reported as successful

Hi,

I have some fax jobs to a certain receiver which is reported as sent successfully. The receiver, however, claims that the received document is incomplete. Only a couple of inches can be seen. The receiving device is a Possio GSM fax mounted in a truck (they have several). It is only some of the jobs that fails in this way. To rule out any document conversion errors I have resent the docXXXXXX.ps from the archived jobs to our own fax number using sendfax from command line. The job goes through without problems. Faxing from other devices to the GSM fax also works.

Email+pdf => mail2fax => Hylafax 5.4.1(GS 8.72) => IAXmodem 1.2.0 => Asterisk 1.4.29 => wanpipe A104/V=42 => TDM

Any ideas? I've checked change log for 5.4.2 and 5.4.3 and read through the transmission without noticing anything obvious.

info file (from another job):

supportsVRes:1
supports2DEncoding:no
supportsMMR:no
hasV34Trouble:no
hasV17Trouble:no
senderHasV17Trouble:no
senderSkipsV29:no
supportsPostScript:no
supportsBatching:yes
calledBefore:yes
maxPageWidth:1728
maxPageLength:65535
maxSignallingRate:"9600"
minScanlineTime:"0ms"
remoteCSI:"<UNSPECIFIED>"
remoteNSF:""
remoteDIS:"00 72 1E"
sendFailures:0
lastSendFailure:"No response to EOP repeated 3 tries {E151}"
dialFailures:0
lastDialFailure:"Busy signal detected {E001}"
pagingProtocol:"ixo"

Attached transmission log.

/Ole