Re: [hylafax-users] HELP BUILDING FAX SERVER

Hi, thanks for the response, let me explain a little better, I’m not a “3com PBX certified technician”, neither I have work with hylafax in the past, that’s why I’ looking for this information,  I start working in old company in the network admin seat, the administration of the 3com NBX was not part of my duties,  right now In the new company I have others  responsabilites, (network admin, server admin),  now we have another goal for the new company because we are part of a group of Companies.

That’s why I want to try to setup the same we have before, so we can provide service for the others companies.

The old setup is as you say:

2 T1’s one for Voice and 1 for fax

T1 -1 -à 3COM

T1 -2-à Hylafax box

I ask the old Boss and he says the T1 card in the old Hylafax Box was a simply T1 Card, that’s why I ask if the following model can work for me, it’s very cheap te110p.

Thanks for the response, and sorry for my bad English.

Greetings from Dominican Republic.

Amaury Medina

Administrador de Redes

HC2logo DE FINITIVO

Telf. (809) 560-2525 Ext. 2277

Fax (809) 564-2251

Cel. (809) 754-1470

amedina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P Antes de imprimir este correo piensa bien si es necesario  hacerlo, el medio ambiente es cosa de todos.