[hylafax-users] HELP BUILDING FAX SERVER

Hi, it’s my first time using a mail list, I want to setup a hylafax server with a T1 card for use with our existing T1 VOICE LINE.

In the past we have the following setup:  T1 LINE  =è 3COM PBX =è HYLAFAX SERVER.

The company divided and the old BOSS tock the old Hylafax server, now I want to build the same setup because it was working great.

I need your help to identify what components I need, Hardware and Software, I new in the linux world but I know I can do it whit the correct advice.

I was checking the followind T1 CARD te110p I don’t now If I can user this card.

Well,  thanks for all.

Waiting for your response.

Amaury Medina

Administrador de Redes

HC2logo DE FINITIVO

Telf. (809) 560-2525 Ext. 2277

Fax (809) 564-2251

Cel. (809) 754-1470

amedina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P Antes de imprimir este correo piensa bien si es necesario  hacerlo, el medio ambiente es cosa de todos.

JPEG image

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions