Re: [hylafax-users] Faxmail and pagesizes?

The problem is, this fax machine isn't behind a t.38 gateway at all.  The only thing that the signal passes through before hitting the machine is the Avaya Partner phone system that we are using.  We haven't had these problems before with the machine, but we have had an identical machine break and it had to be replaced with the current unit.  It's entirely possible that the machine is broken again and this is the symptom.

I am going to test the fax server by sending attachments with different page sizes to another machine outside of the office to see what happens.

Lucas