[hylafax-users] Faxmail and pagesizes?

Hey Everybody,

Faxmail is giving me fits.

When I try sending an email2fax, the cover page and email body send just fine (as the first two pages).  It’s when it gets to any attachment I’m sending where I get my issues.

Any A4-sized attachment will send and receive just fine.  When I get the notification of delivery with the copy of the sent fax (cover, body, attachment) everything is in order.

Any letter-sized attachment, however, is where it breaks.  The fax converts and sends just fine.  When I receive the notification of a successful delivery, everything looks in order.  When the fax is received on the other end, however, the attachment pages are missing.  The cover and body are received perfectly and the fax machine even shows receiving the attachment pages, but no attachment is actually printed by the receiving fax machine.  The page count on the printed fax shows that the attachment pages should be there but they never get printed.

Has anybody seen this before?

I’ve tried adjusting the MIMEconverter but to no avail, it seems that the conversion is happening fine.

Thanks,

Lucas

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions