Re: [hylafax-users] HTML2PS

Matthew Neumark wrote:
The only thing I did was install html2ps using the install instructions on the html2ps website. Before I did that the system would not accept html emails and would instantly deny them. Now they are faxing successfully but adding the source code. I'm not using any mime converters or anything. All I'm using is typerules and html2ps.

Can you send me a copy of the e-mail? (Save the e-mail as an .eml file and then attach that to a reply here.)

Thanks,