From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Sacco
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 2:15 PM
To: Matthew Neumark
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] HTML2PS

Il giorno mer, 22/09/2010 alle 14.02 -0700, Matthew Neumark ha scritto:
> Well the issue isn't the conversion process. The problem is, it is
> sending both the HTML e-Mail and the source code to it. So instead of
> a 1 page fax. It send 4 total. 1 for the email and 3 for the source
> code.

Maybe I misunderstood how faxmail works, but it shouldn't manage html.
Are you sure you aren't sending multipart/alternative email messages
with one part in text/plain (the first fax page) and the second one as
text/html (all other pages, without being interpreted)?

Bye,
Giuseppe

This is a attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This is communication from a debt collector.