From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Sacco
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:29 PM
To: Matthew Neumark
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] HTML2PS

Hi,

Il giorno mer, 22/09/2010 alle 10.01 -0700, Matthew Neumark ha scritto:
> AvantFAX 3.3.2
> html2ps version 1.0 beta7
> HylaFAX(tm) version: 6.0.4
>
> ....Typerules....
> # HTML support
> 0       string  <!DOCTYPE HTML  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
> 0       string  <!doctype html  ps      /usr/local/bin/html2ps %i >%o
[...]
> Exchange 2007 relay to -> sendmail on the fax server -> faxmail ->
> html2ps to convert the html email to ps -> hylafax

I see a flow in your process, since faxmail doesn't use at all
typerules. This configuration file is used by sendfax for converting
documents prior to submit them to hylafax. famail does the same job,
converting documents prior to send them to hylafax, but only accept a
few mime type. Check faxmail manual page in order to review the mime
type accepted and the email format.

Bye,
Giuseppe

This is a attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This is communication from a debt collector.