[hylafax-users] Conexant Systems, Inc. SoftV92 SpeakerPhone SoftRing Modem with SmartSP (rev 01)

Hi all

I have a internal PCI modem with the conexant chipset.

The lspci -v outputs the modem as follows

> 04:06.0 Communication controller: Conexant Systems, Inc. SoftV92 SpeakerPhone SoftRing Modem with SmartSP (rev 01)
> 	Subsystem: Conexant Systems, Inc. Device 205d
> 	Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
> 	Memory at ff700000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
> 	I/O ports at d000 [size=8]
> 	Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2

How can i know whether this modem supports Adaptive Answer Technology so
that i can differentiate the voice and fax calls.

As this is identified as a Class 1.0 Modem , how can i differentiate the
voice and fax calls and also how can i handle/divert the voice calls to
the Telephone Equipment connected to the other port of the pci modem?

Thank you.