From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Giuseppe Sacco
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 6:18 AM
To: Matthew Neumark
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] HTML2PS

Hi Neumark,

Il giorno mar, 21/09/2010 alle 15.13 -0700, Matthew Neumark ha scritto:
> When trying to send faxes using html2ps it not only sends the fax to
> the assigned number. It is also sending the source code of the email
> to the fax recipient.  We are using Hylafax with html2ps installed and
> sendmail receiving the email and converting it to the fax.

Could you explain in details your configuration and your process? It is
not clear to me if you are using faxmail or a custom filter. What
hylafax version are you using? What mimeparts compose your email?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

This is a attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This is communication from a debt collector.