Re: [hylafax-users] Yet another instance of "No response to PPS repeated 3 times"

Hello Lee, And thank you for your detailed answers.
I'm currently using "hylafax-5.4.1-1.fc12.i386" which is not too old, And will upgrade my modem asap to avoid the PPS/PPM Errors as much as I can.

I will send you the log file if I do get the chance to run both HF versions side by side, with the same USR modem on two computers.

Warm regards,

Eliran.