[hylafax-users] Yet another instance of "No response to PPS repeated 3 times"

Hello everyone.

I'm using USR modems, and mainly happy with the setup, But I get "No response to PPS repeated 3 times" with some of the numbers I'm trying to send a fax to.
Seems like a common problem with Hylafax and USR modems, and searching and following 3 result pages with google, I wasn't able to make it better.

Nothing new until here :-)

What I just found out is that i WAS able to send a fax to some of these number before I upgraded to hylafax-5.1.8-1.i386. The version I was using before the upgrade might have been hylafax-5.1.8-1fc4.i386.rpm

Anyway, I've made some tests today, and looked at my logs, Numbers I used to send a fax to are now giving me "No response to PPS repeated 3 times".

I would appreciate if someone could shed some light to the problem, and maybe even suggest a workaround /fix to this problem.

Warm regards,

Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions