Re: [hylafax-users] Some faxes received at recipient blank

Daren Russell wrote:
On 27/04/10 17:51, Lee Howard wrote:
See:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.fax.hylafax.user/33229

Thanks,

Lee.
Hi Lee

Thanks for pointing me to that.

However, I don't seem to have a gs2fax() function in common-functions,

It would seem, then, that hylafax.org has rewritten the applicable function, unfortunately. So my recommendation will have to be to use HylaFAX+ 5.4.1 (http://hylafax.sourceforge.net) and either make the common-functions change there or apply the patch... or wait until I cut 5.4.2 (hopefully this weekend).

and the common-functions file was under bin/ and not etc/. Is this
because this is Hylafax 6.0.4?

I'm sorry, I did mean to write /var/spool/hylafax/bin/common-functions and not put it in etc/.

I did find a ConvertFile() function, where one of the case checks is for
a tiff file, using $PS2FAX and $PDF2FAX. Would those extra lines go
into those statements?

I'm not very familiar with any hylafax.org release past 4.2.2-ish. So, inasmuch as hylafax.org rewrites things I can't be of much help with altering code in their releases.

And to confirm that our system (FreeBSD) did update ghostscript recently
to 8.71.

Yeah, I'm sure you're looking at the same problem.

Thanks,