[hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4.4

Hello,

 I finaly managed to get it working.

 The problem it seems some companies have no direct fax line, but rather have a direct line to secretary and then
he/she forwards the fax call to the internal fax machine. The problem with this is that some secretaries are not
compatible with fax signals so to say, because the moment they hear PEEEEP they put the phone down. Now I would like to ask maybe there is a way to tell hylafax when sending fax...in case of voice is detected play a wav file to remote client. Like give me fax or prepare to be terminated :) .

Sincerely
Robert B

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions