Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4.4

Robert Becskei wrote:
Now I would like to ask maybe there is a way to tell hylafax when sending fax...in case of voice is detected play a wav file to remote client. Like give me fax or prepare to be terminated :) .

With some intricate ModemDialCmd configuration you can do this with the HylaFAX+ (http://hylafax.sourceforge.net) "play" escape feature.

Look for "play:" in http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

A sample is given for the answer scenario. You'll need to study it and develop one for the send scenario. Let me say this, however, on analog lines this will be a difficult effort because you really don't know when to play the voice message. It is difficult for a modem to determine "in case of voice".

Thanks,