Re: [hylafax-users] No response to EOP repeated 3 tries {E151} and fax not received

Neil Aggarwal wrote:
The receiver does not get anything.  They are using a
fax to email gateway so the receiver's server may
be dumping it thinking it is incomplete.

If you want to test anything against their fax number,
we can do that as long as I notify the client we are
testing first.

We need to have some kind of diagnostic information from the receive side... or to troubleshoot we don't have much else to do other than just shooting in the dark with guesses.

If the receiver is truly not getting the page at all, then I would suggest trying V.29 instead of V.17. If you're using sendfax you'd send with the "sendfax -B 9600" option.

But the best thing would be to have some sort of troubleshooting information from the receive-side.

Thanks,