Re: [hylafax-users] No response to EOP repeated 3 tries {E151} and fax not received

Lee:

The receiver does not get anything.  They are using a
fax to email gateway so the receiver's server may
be dumping it thinking it is incomplete.

If you want to test anything against their fax number,
we can do that as long as I notify the client we are
testing first.

Thanks,
	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.