Re: [hylafax-users] Continuation on failure...

This is not correct. Does your HylaFAX installation retransmit all of the pages on each reattempt?

I think that the OP is experiencing normal behavior that cannot be changed, but you're expressing a different behavior than that which the OP expressed. The behavior you're expressing is what the OP wants, but I do not believe that such is a configurable option.

Thanks,

Lee.

Siri Vias Khalsa wrote:

Hylafax will always resend the entire fax unless it was sent out with no errors. As far as I know there is no easy way to change this behavior. If the remote fax machine doesn’t confirm that it received page 50 of 50, even if it confirmed the first 49, and Hylafax is unable to resume right away, it will mark the fax as failed, then later resend the entire fax, starting from page 1.

-Siri Vias

-- *Lee Howard* *Mainpine, Inc. Software Development Lead* Tel: +1 866 363 6680 ext 805 | Fax: +1 360 462 8160 lee.howard@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com