[hylafax-users] Continuation on failure...

Hello again list,

A quick question around how failed faxes are handled (I know this sounds strange but hopefully it will become clearer as you read the question):

What is does HylaFAX do by default if on page 20 of a 50 page fax there is a failure?  Does it by default send from page 21 or will it start again from page 1?

Also is there anyway to control this behavior and tell it to always resend the entire fax and not do some sort of continuation?  I've tried looking through the man pages and googling but all that I can find is how to specify a continuation cover page.

I've got our business users jumping up and down about this at the moment because to them its imperative that the entire fax be retransmitted if there is a failure and I don't have a concrete answer for them...

Thanks in advance
Dominique

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions