Re: [hylafax-users] Changing tagline on-the-fly

On 15.10.2008 at 09:31 Aidan Van Dyk (aidan@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

> * Wolfgang Klein <klein.wolfg@xxxxxx> [081014 15:36]:
>>
>> I'd like to change the tagline according to which user wants to send a
>> fax. I understand that this can be done using bin/jobcontrol and "man
>> jobcontrol" explains how. What the man page does not explain is which
>> parameters and which variables are available from inside the script
>> jobcontrol. Can I use any parameter that Hylafax knows about?
>
> Any "per device" config option (as described in the hylafax-config man
> page) can be set by jobcontrol.  So basically, any option that you put
> in the device config file is available.

Sorry, I think I made myself a little misunderstood. I need to know
which (global) variables (known to and used by Hylafax) are also known
inside the jobcontrol script, which variables can I use to make choices.
(Variables like CALLERID etc.)

--
Wolfgang Klein, DE - Paderborn       ,_,
PGP-Schlüssel per e-mail anfordern: (o,o) Request PGP key by e-mail: