[hylafax-users] Changing tagline on-the-fly

I'd like to change the tagline according to which user wants to send a
fax. I understand that this can be done using bin/jobcontrol and "man
jobcontrol" explains how. What the man page does not explain is which
parameters and which variables are available from inside the script
jobcontrol. Can I use any parameter that Hylafax knows about?

Also I think I've found a second possibility to do this: using
etc/FaxAccounting, but I am not sure about this. In
http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/tweaking.php#ss6.13 it is said that
the tagline can be customized using etc/FaxAccounting. What exactly is
meant by "customizing": just the font and language or is possible to
change the tagline's value from within etc/FaxAccounting as well? If so:
how can this be done?

Thanks in advance.

--
Wolfgang Klein, DE - Paderborn       ,_,
PGP-Schlüssel per e-mail anfordern: (o,o) Request PGP key by e-mail: