Re: [hylafax-users] Changing tagline on-the-fly

* Wolfgang Klein <klein.wolfg@xxxxxx> [081014 15:36]:

> I'd like to change the tagline according to which user wants to send a
> fax. I understand that this can be done using bin/jobcontrol and "man
> jobcontrol" explains how. What the man page does not explain is which
> parameters and which variables are available from inside the script
> jobcontrol. Can I use any parameter that Hylafax knows about?

Any "per device" config option (as described in the hylafax-config man
page) can be set by jobcontrol.  So basically, any option that you put
in the device config file is available.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103