Re: [hylafax-users] send tiff to an application

yagh mur wrote:
Hi all, I've to send all the incoming fax (in tiff) to an application
(perl script). I've added the command line (perl myscript.pl) to FaxDispatch script, but don't work, the added line is ignored.

The FaxDispatch script has only the task to set some variables, like said in http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/tweaking.php -> 6.10

What's the right way to perform this job?

If you have hylafax+, create a shell executable script FaxAccounting into the same directory where you have all the others scripts (like FaxDispatch) and hylafax (hfaxd?) will execute. FaxAccounting help: http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/howto/misc/FaxAccounting

If you have hylafax, modify bin/faxrcvd and bin/notify for do the same
thing.

Michele