Re: [hylafax-users] Routing Incoming Faxes

Nick Couchman wrote:

Thanks for the information. I did see some posts from a few years ago regarding using extra digits to route incoming faxes. Could someone point me in the direction of the correct way to set this up? I realize there are complications with this, but I have a Canon copier with a Fax card that supports this, so I'd at least like to try it out.

The "extra digits" that you refer to are probably DTMF digits pressed after the receiver takes the incoming call off-hook... but before answering. Look in 'man hylafax-config' for SHIELDED_DTMF on how to set this up.

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php

Thanks,