Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 4.4.4. How to define a group of modems

Enrique Arredondo wrote:
I noticed that there are like 4 or 5 blank lines on the top of the fax received coming from my hylafax 4.4.4 server. This is causing the fax to be 2 pages instead of 1 page, when it normally is a one page fax.

What do I have to configure so that it send the fax without those 5 top blank lines?

You probably have your client program configured to be requesting "US Letter" sized faxes while you are submitting A4 sized images to it.

Make sure that your client program settings agree with your usage and intended result.

Thanks,