Re: [hylafax-users] Error during installation Hyalafax 5.2.7

FOO SOON LOKE wrote:
Lee Howard wrote:
> I do not use Ubuntu.  So I cannot provide you with an Ubuntu deb file.

But the http://unix.freshmeat.net/projects/hylafax/?branch_id=4243&release_id=282735
You provided the Ubuntu deb file. You got used UBuntu before else you cannot build the deb file

That freshmeat page does not say anything about Ubuntu. It says "Debian package". I built the package using Debian Etch, as I have said.

Can you tell which OS you are using to setup the HylaFax+ 5.2.7 which HylaFAx+ 5.2.7 works appropriately?

I typically use Fedora, but that doesn't mean that HylaFAX+ 5.2.7 should only work on that distribution. In fact, it works on all Linux distributions that I have tested.

Thanks,