Re: [hylafax-users] waiting for modem to come ready

Enrique Arredondo wrote:
>Now my last question, How can I make a group so sendfax automatically
>selects the idle modem ? Or does it do it automatically ? What if
>several faxes have the same fax number, would hylafax send them
>together? Is that possible ?
>
>THanks

If you have multiple fax devices setup and you didn't specify a modem
when you submitted the fax, it will use the next available device to
send it out.
By default, Hylafax+ will send multiple faxes to the same destination
(upto 64 faxes) in the same phone call, hence on the same device.
Hylafax 4.x does not have this as a default. It is configured through
the "MaxBatchJobs" setting in etc/config. MaxConcurrentCalls in the same
file controls how many simultaneous calls to the same number you can
make. This of course wont have any effect until you have enough faxes in
the queue for the same number in excess of MaxBatchJobs .

-Siri Vias