Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax future plans?

Since I have started using Hylafax @ work, I have noticed one important
feature that is a fairly standard option most fax machines which is the
ability of the machine to add its own date & time stamp to the bottom of
the fax when it was actually received at the fax machine, which is fiarly
improtant because you can't always relay on the senders machine time as it
can quite often be incorrect.

This is something that I have been trying to add myself via the
common-functions file with help from riccardo.

If it could be added as a configuration item maybe in FaxDispatch under
something like DateStamp=Yes, it would be an excellent but simple addition
I feel.

Regards

Andy