Re: [hylafax-users] Called Number in mail

What you need to do is basically identify if called ID is stored on variable CALLID1, CALLID2, CALLID3 or CALLID4 that are passed to faxnotify script. These variables too are used in templates for e-mail notification.
In my case, called number is stored in CALLID4, so I modified my etc/templates/en/faxrcvd-notify-success.txt files to look like this (I also removed lines I don't need to appear in e-mail fax notification):
_________________________________
To: $SENDTO
Subject: Fax received from "$SENDER"

        Filename: $FILE
        Tracklog: c$COMMID
          Sender: $SENDER
   Called Number: $CALLID4
           Pages: $PAGES
     Received On: $DEVICE

         Quality: $QUALITY
            Size: $PAGE
Time To Receive: $TIMETORECV
     Signal Rate: $SIGNALRATE
     Data Format: $DATAFORMAT
   Error Correct: $ERRCORRECT
_________________________________

Hope it helps
Giuliano

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 16:37 +0200, Daniele Gallarato wrote:
Hi all.
I've succesfully installed Hylafax with t38modem and a Cisco VG.
Faxes come to linux machine, then they are forwarded to different mail
addresses with FaxDispatch configuration.
Only one little thing:

I need that into email also appear called number, in template it appears
only sender number.

I've made some test with config.ttyx and faxrcvd-success.txt, without
success.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks
Daniele