From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniele Gallarato
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:38 AM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Called Number in mail

Hi all.
I've succesfully installed Hylafax with t38modem and a Cisco VG.
Faxes come to linux machine, then they are forwarded to different mail
addresses with FaxDispatch configuration.
Only one little thing:

I need that into email also appear called number, in template it appears

only sender number.

I've made some test with config.ttyx and faxrcvd-success.txt, without
success.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks
Daniele