[hylafax-users] FaxAccounting - How to check for successful jobs

Hi,

How do I know that a fax job has been successfully sent?

I am using Hylafax+. Seeing xferfaxlog or Faxaccounting -
The entrytype is either SUBMIT, SEND or UNSENT
So there is no difference from a failed attempt to a successful one.

Im trying to use npage and jobinfo for this(if there is a better
solution, please let me know), but dont know what exactly those
describe.

npages - The total number of pages transferred.
jobinfo something like - 0/0/0//012/0/3 (of which first one is totalpages)

Can I infer that a job is complete where npages and pages in jobinfo
are equal ? or are these same?
and what happens to these values when pages are sent in multiple attempts?

Thanks in advance

Deepak