From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dayton Turner
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 3:06 PM
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMail + PDF Attachments + Email Header

Aidan,

Thanks for the input. I'll look for a newer package in the debian
repository. In etch (4.0) currently its only at 4.4.0.

So I did try passing -T to faxmail, expecting that if i did not
include a message body, but did attach a PDF, for example, that i
would get just the PDF, and no mail headers, but i still got the
single page with the email headers all on their own.

Ideas?  I'll try -N out as well and see how it reacts.

Dayton

aidan@xxxxxxxx
http://www.ifax.com/