[hylafax-users] Re[2]: "COMREC invalid response.." persisting in HylaFAX+ 5.2.0

Hi Lee,

> It's obvious to me now.  :-)

> The PPS-EOP signal is bad.  To be exact, the "block number" in the

> PPS-EOP signal is bad.  It should be "00" and not "04" for the first

> block.  This is happening because blockNumber is not being properly

> initialized to zero, and your compiler didn't catch me on the blunder.

> I believe that I have fixed this, now, in 5.2.1.  Please update to

> HylaFAX+ 5.2.1, and test again.  It should now be good.  Please let me

> know how things go.

I can confirm that this has solved my issue! :)

Three faxes in a row went well, so I have now updated the production environment and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the very quick fix, it has been much appreciated and I have put in a small donation to the project at Sourceforge.

Kind regards,

WH

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions