Re: [hylafax-users] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Wedged Iaxmodems

| Check your Asterisk logs. Was there, by chance, another call being sent to the same iaxmodem almost simultaneous with this one? So, were there two calls being | sent to the same iaxmodem simultaneously here?

Ok, after three days of testing I can say, that standard output doesn't show anything of interest, so I'm going for IAX debug tommorow. Also there were no 'double connections' on any of the modems. Altough I got the impression, that it wedged less frequently while in the foreground mode, but that could just be a coincidence.

Zobacz >> http://link.interia.pl/f1ca8