Re: [hylafax-users] Faxgetty gets stuck after receiving a fax

Correct. These Business USRs
(http://www.usr.com/products/business/business-product.asp?sku=USR3453c)
are still getting wedged. I can only unwedge it by killing faxgetty.
Just to tell, on that USB hub (USB to Serial, native drivers in Linux)
there is 4th faxmodem, cheap Microcom. Works perfect. I'm starting to
think thats modems fault.

I gonna try Hylafax+, thanks for tip, Lee.

Martin