Re: [hylafax-users] Reporting received faxes by DID

Only other way I see is to create your own utility. I had to do that
for my statistics reports.

I can tell you that the main files you need are  xferfaxlog and all
the c0000x logs in the log directory. xferfaxlog has good info on
received faxes, it also shows you which c000x log file it corresponds
to. It shows RECV and CALL. From there you gotta get the c0000x log
name and search through it to get more detailed info (ie, TSI is not
shown for CALL logs in xferfaxlog)

From there if you created a utility you can insert them into a DB.

On 5/16/07, Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists)