Re: [hylafax-users] Reporting received faxes by DID

Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) wrote:

I'm looking for a utility that can give a report on how many faxes are
received by a DID.

See 'man recvstats' ...

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/recvstats.php

If you're using this for accounting purposes then the truth is that you may not want to trust recvstats... but rather simply either parse xferfaxlog yourself with something that you do trust, or you may want to use the FaxAccounting feature in HylaFAX+.

I am aware that there is an email report that is sent to root showing
the usage of HylaFAX but I am considering if there is another way for
this. I would want to put the data on the report to a database so that
we are able to, for example, show it on our custom-built admin panel.

It sounds to me like a perfect application for FaxAccounting. See:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/xferfaxlog.php