[hylafax-users] Reporting received faxes by DID

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a utility that can give a report on how many faxes are
received by a DID.

I am aware that there is an email report that is sent to root showing
the usage of HylaFAX but I am considering if there is another way for
this. I would want to put the data on the report to a database so that
we are able to, for example, show it on our custom-built admin panel.

Thanks and best regards,
Matt

--
Stand before it and there is no beginning.
Follow it and there is no end.