[hylafax-users] Mainpine with Hylafax under Linux users please

Could people who use a Mainpine single or dual interface PCI modem with
Hylafax AND LINUX please get back to me off list and relate your experience
with this product, in brief, good or bad.

All replies will be treated in confidence.

I am seriously considering buying one and would like to hear other's two cents
worth.

Michael Hallager
net trust ltd
www.networkstuff.co.nz p.09 839-1000