Re: [hylafax-users] MODEM Command Error

George H wrote:

I am
more interested in the ones that connect 20 times and fail 20 times.

Of which there should be none, hopefully. If that is not true, then we need to look at those cases, most certainly.

noticed also that some of the errors that I see in the log directory
do not get reported as an emil to FaxMaster.

If faxgetty answers a call but never fully negotiates Phase B (meaning TCF never succeeds) then I don't think that any log is ever sent... because faxrcvd isn't triggered for faxes that weren't received. Anyway, show me a log that is representative of what you're talking about.

Perhaps this can be put into faxcron at a future time ? :)

Perhaps. faxcron is merely showing you what recvstats says. recvstats just interprets what is in xferfaxlog. The information is in xferfaxlog - it's just a matter of teaching recvstats to get the information out of xferfaxlog and present it to the admin in a meaningful way. I have to know specifically what information we're looking for, though.