Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail - page sequence error during converting multipart messages

mm@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

mm@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am using Hylafax 4.3.1-7 on debian etch machine and I have encountered

an error related with converting multipart mail messages using faxmail.

You'll likely fare much better with the faxmail in HylaFAX+ 5.1.2:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net

You'll want to remove any existing MIMEConverter stuff that you have...

since HylaFAX+ comes with default converters for TIFF and PDF.

I've upgraded my hylafax from 4.3.1-7 to 4.3.3.1 and it didn't solve my problem. So I've compiled and istalled hylafax-5.1.2 and unfortunatelly problem still exists. The only workaround is to use new -N -T faxmail options which cut off text part of the message. (This options are not present in 4.3.x). But this is not a clou. I would like to have both text and attachment in my fax messages.

Please send to me one of the e-mails that you're having trouble with (message source, including headers).

By the way, the -T option should only be trimming *blank* text parts. If you have text parts with something in them then the -T option should not be trimming them off.