[hylafax-users] faxmail - page sequence error during converting multipart messages

hi
I am using Hylafax 4.3.1-7 on debian etch machine and I have encountered
an error related with converting multipart mail messages using faxmail.

When a mail message has a text part only - resluting .ps file has a page
with headers and body of message.
When a mail message consists of a text part and pdf attachment -
resulting
postscript file has pdf attachment properly converted but instead of the
text part of the message, there is an empty page at the end of .ps file.

I tried to open such .ps file in Win32 Ghostview and it says:
"DSC Error at line 171:
%%Page: 1 1
This line is incorrect.
The two arguments should be a label and an ordinal.
The ordinal should be 1 for the first page and should increase by 1 for
each following page.
The page ordinal is missing or is not in sequence.
It is likely that this line is part of an included file that was not
enclosed in %%BeginDocument / %%EndDocument"

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Regards
MM