Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail - page sequence error during converting multipart messages

> Please send to me one of the e-mails that you're having trouble with
(message source, including headers).

I have prepared couple of messages. You can find it on:
http://mm.3fx.pl/sample.tar.gz

(about 1,3 MB)

There are 4 sets of files:
mailX - is a source mail
outX.ps - is resulting postscript file
errX - is redirected stderr as result of "faxmail -v <mailX >outX.ps
2>errX" command

1st set is a message with tex part only
2nd set is a message with text part (with special polish characters) and
pdf attachment
3rd set is a message with text part (with special polish characters) and 2
pdf attachments
4th set is a message with text part (without any special polish
characters) and pdf attachment

> By the way, the -T option should only be trimming *blank* text parts. If
you have text parts with something in them then the -T option should not
be trimming them off.

Using -N option removes envelope headers but leaves blank page so when I
use -N -T, faxmail completely removes my text part of the message.

MM