Re: [hylafax-users] set outgoing number

Before you two start getting too hot let me interrupt a little :-)

I'm happy having solved the problem but now there is another issue. I'm running
Debian Etch (probably mentioned this before). Now the faxq process
segfaults everytime I try to send a fax. So I actually think I could
at least give Hylafax Plus a try.

What is the difference between Hylafax anf Hylafax+ in terms of
strategy, philosophy and so on ?
Will they always share the same codebase (apart from hylafax+
additional features) ?

Moritz

On 2/28/07, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

>I knew Lee would respond with YES.
>
>Similarly, I would respond with NO.
>
>;-)

If it's of any comfort, I knew you would respond with no. ;-)

Moritz Winterberg - winterberg@xxxxxxxxxx
Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-36
Telefax: +49 (0)211-63 55 55-22

indigo networks GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 133/5838/1589, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.at - www.sipgate.co.uk