[hylafax-users] set outgoing number

Hi,

I'm using an Eicon Diva Server Card with Hylafax (4.3.1 on Debian ETCH).

I don't want to use capi4hylafax any more therefore I switched the
card setup to tty interfaces.

So far so good. Under Capi Setup I used to dynamically set the Senders
Outgoing phone number
using a wrapper script and the fromlocation parameter in hylafax.

Now using TTY modem based setup (and thus faxsend instead of
c2faxsend)  this will not work
any longer.

Could anybody tell me how to set the senders phone number ? Is this
possible at all with an
"analog modem" setup ?

thanks

Moritz Winterberg