Re: [hylafax-users] set outgoing number

Ah sorry Lee I have missed the plus.
Nevertheless I got it working now :-)
I found a nice link explaining how to alter ModemDialCmd on the fly:
http://people.ifax.com/~aidan/jobcontrol/

Also I've had a brief look at Hylafax+ in the meantime. Sounds good so
far. Still as I'm working under Debian. I don't want to turn my back
on Debian included hylafax package to fast.
As I'm not very familiar with hylafax splitting up history (just
remember some discussions in the past), would you suggest running
Hylafax PLUS instead of Hylafax in general ?

thanks a lot for your help !

moritz

On 2/28/07, Lee Howard <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Moritz Winterberg wrote:

> thanks again. Unfortunately this does not seem to work for me. I tried
> setting faxnumber
> through JPARM command in my perl client and I can see it beeing set
> inside the q file.
>
> Nevertheless its not shown as calling party number on the called side ??

As I mentioned, this feature only is available in HylaFAX+ right now.