Re: [hylafax-users] set outgoing number

* Moritz Winterberg <winterberg@xxxxxxxxxx> [070228 11:13]:

> I'm happy having solved the problem but now there is another issue. I'm
> running
> Debian Etch (probably mentioned this before). Now the faxq process
> segfaults everytime I try to send a fax. So I actually think I could
> at least give Hylafax Plus a try.

Do you have any logs of these faxq segfaults?  Or a backtrace?

I hammer on faxq, both with and without batching, doing crazy things
with jobcontrol, and it's been rock solid for me since July 2006, when
we fixed the "job not on a list" assertion bugs.

If there's a bug, I really want to get to the bottom of it.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103