Re: [hylafax-users] [ANN] Hylapex 2.2.0

Hi,

Would you allow me to send you a jpg of the screen that I get?

Cecil

Cecil Brand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the replay. I installed a new XP machine with the latest
SP2
> and Patches.
> I downloaded the pre-compiled "Hylapex_full_V2.2.0.exe" on the
machine.

Perfect!

> After this I run the application, it asked me to run the "3 button"
> press the first,
> it activates the second button but nothing executes to answer yes or
ok
> on...
> the same happens with the second button up to the third

This is the first time that I see this.
Open the program, do another time the "three buttons", close the
configure frame, go to "info" button -> "current log list" and see what

are wrote on the last lines. This is what I do for add the printer, so

what the three buttons do.

Michele

/dev/null

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.uovs.ac.za/disclaimer  for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.uovs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.