Re: [hylafax-users] [ANN] Hylapex 2.2.0

Cecil Brand wrote:
Hi Michele,

Ciao,

I tried to install hylapex on Windows XP. a Quick question, do I have
 to install all the pre required software on Windows first? Because
it seems that

What installation? Source or pre-compiled? If windows pre-compiled, no of course. If it's the first time installation, only download the "full" .exe from sf.net, install and use it!

I'm unable to get the Redmon or printer entry installed... any thoughts??

Go to administration, press the "three buttons", wait some seconds and you have end the installation procedure. That's all.

thx Cecil

Bye, Michele