[hylafax-users] [ANN] Hylapex 2.2.0

I just release the new hylapex version. Here I add a lot of new
features, modify a lot of code, moved all (I hope) language strings to
the language_* files, so now all the program string are translate correctly.
I also add the German language (thanks to Bodo Meissner, Christoph
Langbein and Bastian Seiffert).

Big new features:
- Add a command line utility, so you can send fax via dos prompt (or, of
  course, via shell terminal)
- New ftp library based on twisted. Totally multi-thread!

New features:
- Changed the printer driver of virtual print. Now the print from
  acrobat reader work.
- More quality on print conversion. The images looks good now.
- "Add to phone book" also work on send fax list
- Changed a lot of code

Thanks to:
Alessandro Bolgia (extensys.it) for his money contribution!
All that show me bugs!

Hope this help,
Michele